New Tradition Homes began in 1987 with the Helmes family dream to build new homes of high quality, enduring design and lasting value. We named our company New Tradition Homes to demonstrate the combined excitement of building new lives, new memories, and new traditions in a new home. Today we are one of the largest homebuilders in Washington State, having built thousands of homes.
From the very beginning, we have been dedicated to personalized service and customer satisfaction. We recognize the flexibility needed to meet the ever-changing needs of our homebuyers. Our in-house design team is continually updating floor plans to make sure that our homes represent the best in new home design. We also offer personalization and customization on every home that we build.
New Tradition Homes has become the regional leader in developing innovative and energy-efficient construction technologies. Through on-going research and dedication we continue to build homes that are healthier, more durable and more efficient than standard new homes. Every New Tradition Homes is Energy Star and Built-Green certified. This certification means that every home is third-party verified to meet our high standards. Our ongoing commitment is to provide homebuyers beautiful, better-built homes at an affordable price.
We’ve built many homes and communities over the years, but we have not forgotten our roots – One family’s dedication to help other families build new traditions in a new home. We stand behind our homes and our communities and the high quality, enduring design and lasting value that they demonstrate.
* INTEGRITY - Build Trust
* DEDICATION - Build Excellence
* CARE - Build Loyalty
* INNOVATION - Build Better
* PROFESSIONALISM - Build Relationships
At New Tradition Homes…
* We are dedicated to building better homes with enduring design and lasting value.
* We lead as a team of professionals, demonstrating integrity, innovation and continual improvement in everything we do.
* We serve our homeowners and others with a caring and positive attitude.
* We contribute by our work and actions to a better community for the next generation.
…We Build Homes for Life!