At New Tradition Homes, we believe that your confidence depends on our organization — so we’ve perfected a construction process that guarantees the home you want, on time and on budget. From choosing your floor plan and home site to the physical construction phase to orientation and move-in day, every part of our 3-step process is mapped out for you so you’re confident and informed the entire way.Download Our Construction Process Map
1. Choose Floor Plan and Home Site Location
2. Obtain Mortgage Pre-Approval with Lender
3. Initiate Contract with Sales Rep.
4. Custom Option Process
If no custom options, you are on the Fast Track! Skip this step.
5. Review/Sign off Structural Options & Plot Plan
6. Engineering and Permit Application
7. Design Selections Appointment
8. Pre-Construction Meeting
9. Construction Begins!
10. Excavation, Foundation, & Utilities
Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical
14. Check-In With Lender
Provide all Needed Docs.
15. Sheetrock Tape & Texture
16. Cabinets & Trim Installed
Get to Know Your New Home!
22. Detailing & Final Preparation
23. Sign Closing Documents
24. Recording, Receive Keys, & Move In!
Start Making Memories!
I don't remember the first time I saw a New Tradition home, but it was MANY years ago. During the internet evolution, I have watched New Tradition evolve into a great company. I don't know why, I guess it was my dream to own one I just didn't know it yet. Years later, my husband and I decided it was time to build. After looking at all the builders and communities we stopped into a New Tradition home and he fell in love! (I was already there). 4 months later the floor plan of our dreams came available and we were hooked. 1 year later, we are now in our New Tradition home and I couldn't be happier!