At New Tradition Homes, we believe that your confidence depends on our organization — so we’ve perfected a construction process that guarantees the home you want, on time and on budget. From choosing your floor plan and home site to the physical construction phase to orientation and move-in day, every part of our 3-step process is mapped out for you so you’re confident and informed the entire way.Download Our Construction Process Map
1. Choose Floor Plan and Home Site Location
2. Obtain Mortgage Pre-Approval with Lender
3. Initiate Contract with Sales Rep.
4. Custom Option Process
If no custom options, you are on the Fast Track! Skip this step.
5. Review/Sign off Structural Options & Plot Plan
6. Engineering and Permit Application
7. Design Selections Appointment
8. Pre-Construction Meeting
9. Construction Begins!
10. Excavation, Foundation, & Utilities
Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical
14. Check-In With Lender
Provide all Needed Docs.
15. Sheetrock Tape & Texture
16. Cabinets & Trim Installed
Get to Know Your New Home!
22. Detailing & Final Preparation
23. Sign Closing Documents
24. Recording, Receive Keys, & Move In!
Start Making Memories!
New Tradition Homes is a quality builder with excellent value. We were very happy with the design and build process and are very satisfied with our new home. We highly recommend.