Want to join the team? Looking for a career with a company that is growing by leaps and bounds? New Tradition Homes offers a great working environment, competitive pay, and solid benefits. Check out our latest career opportunities.
At New Tradition Homes…
* We are dedicated to building better homes with enduring design and lasting value.
* We lead as a team of professionals, demonstrating integrity, innovation and continual improvement in everything we do.
* We serve our homeowners and others with a caring and positive attitude.
* We contribute by our work and actions to a better community for the next generation.
…We Build Homes for Life!
New Tradition Homes began in 1987 with the Helmes family dream to build new homes of high quality, enduring design and lasting value. We named our company New Tradition Homes to demonstrate the combined excitement of building new lives, new memories, and new traditions in a new home. Today we are one of the largest homebuilders in Washington State, having built thousands of homes.
We’ve built many homes and communities over the years, but we have not forgotten our roots – One family’s dedication to help other families build new traditions in a new home. We stand behind our homes and our communities and the high quality, enduring design and lasting value that they demonstrate.
* INTEGRITY - Build Trust
* DEDICATION - Build Excellence
* CARE - Build Loyalty
* INNOVATION - Build Better
* PROFESSIONALISM - Build Relationships
New Tradition Homes is looking to expand their team of new home sales specialists in the Tri Cities, WA area and is immediately interviewing licensed real estate professionals. Aptitude and willingness to learn, and be a part of a “team atmosphere” is highly valued by New Tradition Homes.
Summary/Responsibilities – New Homes Sales Agent
• Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
• Comfortable meeting new people and networking to develop a client base
• Entrepreneurial mind set and a high degree of self-discipline
• Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly detail oriented
• Professional and personable demeanor
• Proficient computer skills with ability to work in a CRM database
If you have a passion to help people connect with a company that is “Building Homes for Life” we encourage you to contact us.
*Applicants must have an active Washington Real Estate License, or an interest in obtaining one to be considered for this position.
About New Tradition Homes
Since 1987, New Tradition Homes (NTH) has been building homes and neighborhoods of enduring design and lasting value. With offices in Vancouver, WA and the Tri Cities region, NTH is a family business that has become the regional leader in developing innovative and energy-efficient construction technologies. Every New Tradition Homes is ENERGY STAR certified. To learn more, visit www.newtraditionhomes.com.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality of build, and energy efficiency. Their post build home warranty program is terrific, and the people treat you like family! Wouldn't change a thing.
Due to the current Governor's orders, our Model Home Sales Offices are open by appointment only. Set up a private showing or schedule a virtual home tour with us today!