Want to join the team? Looking for a career with a company that is growing by leaps and bounds? New Tradition Homes offers a great working environment, competitive pay, and solid benefits. Check out our latest career opportunities.
At New Tradition Homes…
* We are dedicated to building better homes with enduring design and lasting value.
* We lead as a team of professionals, demonstrating integrity, innovation and continual improvement in everything we do.
* We serve our homeowners and others with a caring and positive attitude.
* We contribute by our work and actions to a better community for the next generation.
…We Build Homes for Life!
New Tradition Homes began in 1987 with the Helmes family dream to build new homes of high quality, enduring design and lasting value. We named our company New Tradition Homes to demonstrate the combined excitement of building new lives, new memories, and new traditions in a new home. Today we are one of the largest homebuilders in Washington State, having built thousands of homes.
We’ve built many homes and communities over the years, but we have not forgotten our roots – One family’s dedication to help other families build new traditions in a new home. We stand behind our homes and our communities and the high quality, enduring design and lasting value that they demonstrate.
* INTEGRITY - Build Trust
* DEDICATION - Build Excellence
* CARE - Build Loyalty
* INNOVATION - Build Better
* PROFESSIONALISM - Build Relationships
I don't remember the first time I saw a New Tradition home, but it was MANY years ago. During the internet evolution, I have watched New Tradition evolve into a great company. I don't know why, I guess it was my dream to own one I just didn't know it yet. Years later, my husband and I decided it was time to build. After looking at all the builders and communities we stopped into a New Tradition home and he fell in love! (I was already there). 4 months later the floor plan of our dreams came available and we were hooked. 1 year later, we are now in our New Tradition home and I couldn't be happier!