Want to join the team? Looking for a career with a company that is growing by leaps and bounds? New Tradition Homes offers a great working environment, competitive pay, and solid benefits. Check out our latest career opportunities.
At New Tradition Homes…
* We are dedicated to building better homes with enduring design and lasting value.
* We lead as a team of professionals, demonstrating integrity, innovation and continual improvement in everything we do.
* We serve our homeowners and others with a caring and positive attitude.
* We contribute by our work and actions to a better community for the next generation.
…We Build Homes for Life!
New Tradition Homes began in 1987 with the Helmes family dream to build new homes of high quality, enduring design and lasting value. We named our company New Tradition Homes to demonstrate the combined excitement of building new lives, new memories, and new traditions in a new home. Today we are one of the largest homebuilders in Washington State, having built thousands of homes.
We’ve built many homes and communities over the years, but we have not forgotten our roots – One family’s dedication to help other families build new traditions in a new home. We stand behind our homes and our communities and the high quality, enduring design and lasting value that they demonstrate.
* INTEGRITY - Build Trust
* DEDICATION - Build Excellence
* CARE - Build Loyalty
* INNOVATION - Build Better
* PROFESSIONALISM - Build Relationships
New Tradition Homes is looking for an experienced Administrative Sales Assistant to join our team. We are a large, family-owned local builder. We believe that homes should be built to last for generations, and have been building homes in Vancouver for 30 years. We are committed to building 100% of our homes to meet both ENERGY STAR and Built Green Washington certifications. We build homes that are healthier, more durable, energy efficient and comfortable.
As an Administrative Sales Assistant for New Tradition Homes, your position will support various department with a variety of tasks. Job duties will include tracking and monitoring sales schedules, reviewing closing documents, updating reports, preparing commissions and payroll information and reviewing the many items necessary for completing the sale of a home.
Helpful experience will include construction, real estate, lending, ability to juggle many tasks at one time with energy and enthusiasm and working well within a high achieving team.
New Tradition Homes is looking to expand their team of new home sales agents in the Tri Cities, WA area and is immediately interviewing licensed professionals. Real Estate experience not required. Aptitude and willingness to learn, and be a part of a “team atmosphere” is highly valued by New Tradition Homes.
Summary/Responsibilities – New Homes Sales Agent
• Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
• Comfortable meeting new people and networking to develop a client base
• Entrepreneurial mind set and a high degree of self-discipline
• Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly detail oriented
• Professional and personable demeanor
If you have a passion to help people connect with a company that is “Building Homes for Life” we encourage you to contact us.
WE LOVE OUR HOME. From the beginning, the steps to get our home have been fun. From picking a floor plan to the day I learned how to work the fire place. Our Realtors were amazing. From Theresa Lowe that represented us to Kelly Wade who represented New Tradition and their ability to work together. We would recommend New Tradition homes to anyone who wishes to have a home built.
Our Model Home Sales Offices are currently closed in response to the Governor's Order, but we are working remotely and here to assist you. Set up a video appointment or schedule a virtual home tour with us today!